Anne Ryder Digital Marketing + Design (The Business, also I and we) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it in every way.
This policy describes the types of information I may collect from you or information that is given by you when you…
- Visit this website or any subsequent pages whether they be a sales page, opt in/free offer(s) email, text message or otherwise.
- When you interact with my advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by me…
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by The Company or any third party including my affiliates or any subsidiaries
- Any third party, including any content or advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on my website
Please read this policy carefully in order to fully understand my policies and practices regarding your information and how it will be handled.
If you do not agree with my policies and practices, your choice is to not use this website.
This policy may change from time to time and you will be notified as listed below. Your continued use of this website after changes have been made is deemed to be regarded as your acceptance of any and all changes. Please check this policy periodically for any updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
My Website is not intended for children 12 years of age and under. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to me or on this website. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this website. If I learn that I have collected or received personal information from any child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, I will delete any and all information provided. If you believe I might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact me at Anne@anne-ryder.com
This site and some content contained herein may provide links and/or information about products and/or services for purchase. I am a participant in such companies affiliate advertising program(s) designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to said affiliated sites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
I collect several types of information from and about users of this website, including information…
By which you may be identified personally, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information this website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under all applicable laws;
That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as social media handles, and IP addresses, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this website or usage details. We collect this information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons,and other tracking technologies such as Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics and Pinterest ‘Pin It’ buttons, as well as social media share features from third parties. For example, our business partners and/or advertisers and affiliates
Information You Provide to me.
The information I collect on or through this website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. Including information provided at the time of registering to use this website, subscribing to my email list, downloading materials, posting material, or requesting further information about services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact me.
- Information provided when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by me, and when you report a problem with this website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through this website.
- Information used to book appointments or services
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (here after, “posted”) on public areas of the website, or transmitted to other users of the website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with this website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Advertise our services/products and/or content
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to this website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of this website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as what is used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of this website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and/or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. You can find that information on tracking privacy policies HERE: Facebook , Google, Pinterest
OPT-OUT – How you can STOP TRACKING and Find out more about Third Party Tracking
I may also use the above mentioned technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. You may not be able to share content from this site to social media sites etc. If you would like to Opt-Out of tracking or just want more information about how to do that please use the following resources.
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Google Chrome
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on Safari
- Activate DO NOT TRACK on IOS Devices
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive and social features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users , and information that does not identify any individual, in compliance with this policy and without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Anne Ryder Digital Marketing & Design assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Anne Ryder Digital Marketing & Design about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as using our social share features.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Anne Ryder Digital Marketing & Design our customers, or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of this website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Anne@anne-ryder.com
I have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We are not responsible for the loss or breach of any of the third party sites we use to provide you with content or services. Any payment transactions made are through the following third -party provider(s): PayPal and Stripe.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.